Climax Creators

white logo climax creators

Content Writing Program Agreement

The Content Writing Program Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between Climax Creators, a Bikaner, Rajasthan based company (the “Company”), and [Content Writer Name], located at [Content Writer Location] (the “Content Writer”) effective as of the date of acceptance by the Content Writer.

Program Overview

The Program aims to provide opportunities for Writers to create high-quality content for various websites and platforms managed by Climax Creators. Writers will be responsible for producing engaging, informative, and well-researched content based on assigned topics and guidelines.

Writer Responsibilities:

Writers will create original and unique content according to the given guidelines and deadlines. Writers are responsible for ensuring the accuracy, grammar, and overall quality of their content. Writers will adhere to the provided style guide, formatting requirements, and any specific instructions related to each project. Writers must create original content and avoid plagiarism. Any cited sources must be properly credited.


The Content Writer shall receive 60% of the revenue earned from both advertisements and subscriptions on Climax Creators’ platform. The payment shall be made on a monthly basis, within 15 days of the end of each calendar month. The remaining 40% shall be retained by the Company to cover platform maintenance, hosting, promotion, and other necessary expenses.

Google AdSense Guidelines

The Content Writer agrees to follow Google AdSense guidelines while creating content for the Company’s Platform. This includes posting regularly without stopping, ensuring the content is unique and not copied from elsewhere, and sharing posts in moderation to focus on organic views.


All content created by the Content Writer shall be the property of the Company. The Content Writer agrees not to use the content elsewhere without prior written consent from the Company.


The Content Writer agrees to keep all information about the Company and its business operations confidential.

Social Media Engagement

The Content Writer shall actively follow and engage with all the official social media platforms of both the Writer and Climax Creators. This includes but is not limited to liking, sharing, and commenting on posts, as well as promoting the assigned website content through their personal social media accounts. By doing so, the Writer contributes to the overall visibility and reach of the content and helps in creating a wider audience base.


This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations and understandings between them. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.

Please note that these Content Writer Program Agreements are subject to change without prior notice. We encourage you to review them regularly. If you have any questions or concerns about our Content Writer Program Agreement, please contact us.

By using the services provided by Climax Creators, you acknowledge and accept that you have read, understood, and agreed to Content Writer Program Agreement.

Scroll to Top
Join Now